If you feel like dating is challenging and daunting, you are not alone. I have encountered many women who’ve experienced the frustration of dating. You can only go on so many “no-chemistry dates” before you feel like quitting. They can feel like such a waste of time and energy. And believe me, I feel you, because once, I was one of those women.
What I learned from experience was that you cannot expect to get a different result if you keep doing same thing over and over again. So, in order to enjoy dating, we need to learn the dating skills to weed out all of the people who are not compatible or suitable for you. One of my clients once joked to me, “I want to find a partner, but I hate the dating process. I wish I could just skip the dating and go straight to finding the right person.
I wished that too!
But it doesn’t work that way.
Dating is a necessary step in a relationship,
You date to experiment and explore
- who you are,
- What you like and don’t like, and
- What you need and don’t need.
The problem is that most women don’t know exactly what relationship outcome they want.
- What would a successful relationship look like for you?
- What will it be like once you have the person you are searching for?
- What are you “must haves”?
- What are your deal breakers?
- Do you know the qualities and characteristics in a partner that you know will make you happy?
- Are you afraid to rock the boat and tell the truth in fear to scare men away?
If you are not sure the answers to those question, your dating is doomed to be challenging and daunting.
The clarity can help you realize if you are with the wrong person, and makes it easier for you to move on and find the right one.
Step onto the path of finding the person of your dreams and schedule a clarity session today!
Who in your life needs this advice?
Brighten her day by forwarding her this email now….